GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy – State wise Application form, eligibility criteria and more details can be checked in the article. Check the Indian post office post of GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy – State wise Application form, eligibility criteria and more details here in the article.
GDS Recruitment 2023
The Indian Post, Ministry of Communication released the India Post GDS recruitment 2023 or India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023. All the eligible candidate’s applications are invited for selection and engagement to the GDS Post- BPM and ABPM for various postal circles.
India post announces the vacancy in Indian Post. the application form for the exam was released on the official website. Interested and eligible students can apply for the position online at appost.in. In this recruitment, candidates can apply from any state. both female and male candidates can apply.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
How to fill out the Application form?
- India Post GDS Delhi released Gramin Dak Sevak Circle III recruitment 2023
- The application form will be released on the official website.
- Candidates have to read the notification before applying for the job.
- Check all the documents – eligibility, Id proof, Address, Details, and Basic details.
- before submission check all the details columns carefully.
- take a printout of the submitted form for further use.
Details of the GDS recruitment in tabular form:
|Name of the recruitment||India Post GDS Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||MoC has released India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit list preparation on the basis of the 10th standard result|
|Documents Verification||After the merit list announcement for the provisionally selected candidates|
|Last Date to Apply||05 June|
|No. of posts||38926|
GDS Application Fees 2023
- For general/ OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 00/- (nil)
- All Category Female- 00/-
- Pay the Exam fee through India Post E Challan and submit it at the nearest Head Post Office/ GPO.
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number Of Vacancies – 38926
- Pay Scale – 10000/- to 35000/-
GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
(a). Age Limit: the minimum and maximum age for the job shall be between 18 and 40 years as of the last date of submission of the application. The upper age will be relaxable by 3 years for the OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. PH category gets 10 years of relaxation.
(b). Educational Qualification: The candidates are 10th passed from the approved state boards and central board. the state-wise list of approved boards is in Annexure’A’. There is no weightage given for possessing higher education than the mandatory educational qualification. The candidate who passed the 10th class examination on the first attempt will be treated as meritious against those who passed compartmentally.
(c). Computer Knowledge: The candidates should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish their computer knowledge from a computer training institute for 60 days.
(d). Residence: The Candidate selected for the post of GDS must mandatorily take his residence in the Branch Post Office Village within a month after the selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster.
GDS Recruitment 2023 state wise
Indian Post office is divided into different circles in the country. The main circle of the area provide the duty to the various postman in the region. The regions are divided by the govt. of India give recruitments, the circle for the recruitment are as;
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
- UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Goa Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- MP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
State-wise postal region and vacancy :
|Postal Circle||No. of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||266 posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||4264 Posts|
|West Bengal||2,357 Posts|
|Kerala circle||1421 posts|
|Andhra Pradesh||2296 Posts|
GDS Selection Process 2023
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage is given to higher education. The accuracy of the 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing all the subjects is mandatory for the candidate to fall into the merit list.
- In case of the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (Higher Age per Merit) in order of ST Female, SC Female, OBC/UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC/UR Male.
- Candidates can view the result status on the website by providing the reference number till the result is announced. After the declaration of the result, it can be viewed in the result status.